Rental Assistance Grant Program
The New Anchor Foundation Rental Assistance Grant Program offers a one-time $2,000 rental assistance grant to families in need who are represented by a Bay Area resettlement agency or non-profit.
We announced our grant program in September 2021. We’ve learned a lot through providing these grants over the last 9 months and as a result, have made some updates to the program:
- We are committed to providing housing grants for 6 more months (through October 2022).
- The program will now be limited to one (1) housing grant per resettlement agency or non-profit per month.
- As a result of these new limits, we will be relying on our agency partners to prioritize their client needs and submit a grant application only for the client with the most pressing need.
- As before, these are one-time $2,000 grants to assist with the cost of housing.
- Grant applications can now be submitted by filling out the form below
We will notify you by email if your grant has been approved.
2022 Community Hero Grant Program
During the summer of 2022, New Anchor Foundation will grant $10,000 each to three individuals who are doing impactful work on refugee resettlement initiatives in the Bay Area.
We recognize many employees in the refugee resettlement and immigration community are stretched thin, with record numbers of new arrivals joining our community. New Anchor’s Community Hero Grant Program aims to help by offering a grant to our frontline heroes – the social workers, interpreters, case managers, and activists who in turn do so much great work helping the most vulnerable in our community.
Qualifying individuals are those who have worked in refugee or asylee resettlement in the Bay Area for more than two years and who currently work for a non-profit organization. Self-nominations are encouraged.
This grant program aims to be a low-friction and speedy process.
To nominate yourself or someone else for this grant, please fill out the application below on or before July 15th, 2022.